We recently worked with one of our clients to create an interactive quiz for lead generation.
This quiz got the business 416 highly targeted leads for a total advertising budget of $426 on Facebook (at the time of writing – the campaign is still running, getting new leads every day).
Now we’ve talked about how to use quizzes as part of your content marketing before, but now we’re showing you how effective it can be…
In this video we show you exactly how we created the quiz, how we promoted it using Facebook ads, and things to keep in mind when creating your own lead generation quiz.
View the 12-minute video below to see step-by-step how to create a quiz like this, then check out the notes below the video.
In a nutshell:
- Quiz software we used: TryInteract
- Make it clear that there will only be a few questions so they know it wont take long to do the quiz
- Give a teaser of some of the results (e.g. personality types)
- Use imagery that will appeal to the target audience – not generic images
- Gate the results of the quiz so the person needs to give email address (and possibly name) to get their result
- Include an incentive when asking for email address, such as a voucher or content offer (e.g. a free guide)
- This works both for B2B and B2C. For a B2C audience it should be more fun and personal. For B2B it could be longer, more serious, and more in-depth.
Questions or comments? Share your thoughts in the comment section below…