Write for Us – Guest Blogging for the CLCK Inbound Marketing Blog
We welcome guest posts for our inbound marketing blog.
If you would like the opportunity to have your writing featured on our blog and shared with our thousands of social media followers and subscribers, read on…
What we look for in a guest post
The articles we’re looking for are:
- Data driven
Guest posts need to be well-written and should answer a question asked by marketers and business owners. Make the topic as specific as possible – it should not be a post that can be read on a million other blogs.
Topics of interest for guest posts on our blog
The types of topics we’re interested in publishing as guest posts are anything related to inbound marketing, including:
- Marketing automation
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Social media
- Landing pages
- Email marketing
- Tools & technology
- Workflows, collaboration & team building
As mentioned above, we are looking for posts that are as specific as possible on these topics. For example, we’d rather a guest post titled “5 Tips for Raising the Click Through Rate on a Facebook Boosted Post” than “How to Boost a Post on Facebook”.
Your guest post should meet the following guidelines
- Reflect the informal writing style and tone of the CLCK blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically avoid buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post (multiple links to other sources – especially our previous articles – are encouraged)
What we won’t accept as a guest blog post
There are some things we prefer not to accept as part of our guest posting program, including:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme or obvious link spam.
- Anything that’s too promotional about your company or organisation.
How to submit your guest post
Please email info [at] clck [dot] com [dot] au with the following:
- Your completed post as a HTML/text (formatted for WordPress) file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. Images should be 800px wide.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website (or choice of social profile).
- A headshot of yourself for your author bio (optional).
If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know when your article will be published.
You can also email us at the above address with a list of guest post ideas for us to choose from if you prefer.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, Inbound.org, or any other platforms afterwards. Here’s more on what you can do besides sharing the post on your own social channels.
- The CLCK blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update your post in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- CLCK reserves the right to include calls-to-action to CLCK content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
We look forward to hearing from you!